Finding my voice. Using my voice. Loving my voice. A Journey

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Memoirs of a Semester

Now dawns the day of my final classes.
Papers done. Vacation not yet in grasp.

4.5 months. a blink. an eternity.
Discovering myself.
Discovering the other.
Discovering God anew.

Desert for dinner on Monday nights.
head pounding from crying all day.

questioning, trying, failing.

Living with 5 beautiful girls
in a dwelling of safety, of peace, of love.
God knew exactly what I would need.

Learning to embrace mystery.
Risk. Fear. Pain.
Possibility.

Learning to be and live from being.
Encountering the other face to face.

True hope born from darkness.
Music in the night.

4.5 months. a blink. an eternity.
Not a task accomplished.
A journey began.



No comments:

Post a Comment